The P.T.C.H.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the Road

Go down

Rules of the Road Empty Rules of the Road

Post by Tetsu Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:26 am

RULES OF THE ROAD

Hello, everybody! This is Tetsu here and I'm going to present you with a FULL set of all the rules associated with the Pokemon Trainers' Central Hub. Now, let me preface this with a disclaimer: The rules can be updated without prior notice or warning, so it is YOUR responsibility to keep an eye on the rules. Now, this list is for every section of the PTCH, even the bits that aren't on this site itself. I will start with the category labels for infractions. CTRL + F might help you here since everything is rather long, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Let's jump in now. Click the spoilers to read the rules and consequences.

Infraction Classes:

Forum Rules:

Chat Rules:

Private Messaging (PM) Rules:

If you disagree with these rules, you are free to discuss it with myself or any other Administrator, but it is in your best interest to come prepared, as we will be discussing this and defending the list of rules. Additionally, if you have any questions about any of the rules, you're free to message any Staff Member and we will be happy to answer your questions. I hope you enjoy your time here at the Pokemon Trainers' Central Hub!

Tetsu
Admin

Poken : 2716

https://ptch.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum